Do you like watching TV in the bedroom? Here are some ideas to make that activity even more fun!
- Set up your room to make TV watching comfortable. Extra pillows or wedges on the bed make for a comfy movie time, or if there is room you can set up a pair of recliners.
- Have somewhere to put the drinks and snacks. Seriously. A movie without snacks isn’t worth it!
- Have some plan to protect the duvet. A beach towel works. This catches stray pieces of popcorn and splutters of cola if you take a sip at the wrong moment during a comedy.
- DVR it. Commercials are no fun! A DVR could be your best friend. It also lets you watch more TV in less time, so you can finish before you fall asleep.
- Buy a Netflix subscription. Christmas break is all about giving the kids the rest of the house and holing up in the bedroom for binge time.
- Get a TV lift. One that goes in a cabinet is awesome; one that fits in your footboard is INCREDIBLE. You can slide it out of the way during the day and bring it out after dinner when it’s jammies time.
- Have a safe place to hide your remote for the TV lift. A remote basket for all of your remotes is actually a great idea, and it can live on the closet’s top shelf when not in use.
That’s it! What are your bedroom TV watching tips?