We’re challenging the precedent of motorized TV wall mounts with Apex.
Motorized mounts of the past would often break, costing professionals time and money. Apex was mechanically designed with “Smart Drive” technology, which prevents damage when it’s moved manually. “Smart Drive” renders Apex actively aware of its position, allowing it to recover from unexpected changes to its path and instantly release for safety when encountering resistance.
Apex is just as innovative in form as it is in function. It’s the first motorized wall mount ever created that fits completely inside the wall, with an ultra-thin installation profile of approximately 1″.
A host of design features make Apex an installer’s dream. A versatile Wall Box can be mounted either in-wall or on-wall for ultimate flexibility throughout the planning process. Three-step installation allows for a simple process by a single technician. Three-point adjustments enable fine-tuning of the TV, quickly correcting its position in the event of an uneven installation. Dedicated component-mounting locations, as well as the proprietary COBRA Concealed Cable-Management System, provide a sleek aesthetic and prevent cable wear and tear.
- Weight capacity: 100 lbs (NOTE: EXCEEDING THE WEIGHT LIMIT VOIDS PRODUCT WARRANTY AND RISKS SYSTEM FAILURE)
- TV screen size: 50″ – 80″
- Extension: 24.1″
- Swivel up to 45 degrees, depending on TV width
- Depth from wall: Approximately 1″ with in-wall application; 4.4″ with on-wall application
- Assembled, ready-to-install Apex mount
- Ultra versatile wall box
- TV mounting brackets compatible with most VESA patterns
- Hook-and-loop fasteners for component mounting
- Installation hardware
- TV-mounting hardware
- Cable-management materials, including aesthetic covers
- Mounting bracket for SnapAV Wattbox
- RF, IR & IP controls included