- 100 lbs. total lift capacity
- 360-degree manual swivel mechanism built-in
(swivel function is operated manually)
- Travels 39.25”
- No exposed tracks, gears or scissors
- Draws 3.5 Amps @ 110V and 1.75 Amps @ 220V at max thrust
- Speed 1.5″ / sec. (only 25 seconds to fully raise)
- Quiet – runs at just 45 dB
- Screw-driven mechanism
- Steel construction
- Your choice of RF remote or Control System Integration Kit
(CSI Kit includes IR remote and contact closure interface)
- Exclusive Nexus 21 Safety Package included
- “Soft Start” and “Soft Stop” for smooth ride
- Power is Available in These Formats
32.25” Min / 40.25" Max / Adjustable in 1/4" increments
37.75” Min / 54.625” Max
7.75” from back wall to back of TV
Data Sheet Available by Request
Call our Help Desk at 1-800-293-5067
TV LIFT ACCESSORIES
Enhance your TV lift with these accessories, all precision-engineered for simple installation and flawless performance. For prices or to order, our friendly staff will be happy to help you by phone.
Call us toll free at 1-800-293-5067.
A convenient mount for the soundbar so it raises and lowers along with the TV. Soundbar mounts above TV. Learn More >
Stealth Control Module
Makes it possible to raise and lower the lift using your existing TV remote control. Learn More >
International Power Packages
Appropriate controllers and power cords for your country are available. Learn More >
DIAGRAMS AND SIZING INFORMATION
2D/3D CAD Drawings Are Available Upon Request
Use this document as a guide for your installation.
L-50ens Maximum TV Size
- Lift Extends 39.25" Upwards
- TV Maximum Screen Size: 60”
- Maximum Weight: 100 lbs
Prices are available by request. We have several price structures because we work with buyers in varying situations. Please call us to get immediate information about prices.
Are Nexus 21 TV Lifts Very Expensive? They are less expensive than most others and are the least expensive lift systems that are made in the USA. There are cheap lift products on the market but they are all made or assembled in China and have much shorter warranties. Always ask where it’s made before you buy.
Compare Our Products to Lifts Made in China >
or CONTACT US